RetailBX.sg - Singapore Retail Business Exchange

Go Back   RetailBX.sg > Retail Central > Feedback On the Retail Supply Chain
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Be Careful ! Singapore Fashion Expo (14-16 June 2013) - Page 2

This is a thread in the Feedback On the Retail Supply Chain forums.
Originally Posted by Organizer Hi Dear all, Regards on this organizer which I have taken several times event space with ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 28-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #11

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 0
lovlely is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Be Careful ! Singapore Fashion Expo (14-16 June 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organizer View Post
Hi Dear all,

Regards on this organizer which I have taken several times event space with him, so far there is no problem and this expo event I also came across and I also check with the expo management that this event is confirmed and I also take up this expo event. For your info, I m not helping this organizer as I have check with the management so I m here to share. I have done his event outdoor at hougang, parkway and amk which I have earn profit from his event, so I m fine with his event. Lastly I also check with the expo management that if this organizer cancel this expo event and he have to pay up 80% of the rental the expo management, so I don't think he will cancel this event.
Ices,
You have cheated enough money from the innocents. Please return the money back to all who have been victimized by you. We are all decent vendors trying to make some money and earn a living. Small business, small profits. Someof ya even need these monies for the family. By cheating us the money and what do you gain from it? A ruined reputation, disgusted name & no one will wanna take your event ever. Plp in this forum will continue to spread the words of your disgusting behaviour and we will upkeep the spirit to ensure others will not be cheated by you. Why make your own life so miserable? You have caused yourself a crimminal case, countless court case. Plp who read this and is cheated by you will go police case on you. And your sentence will jus worsen. Wad for??

lovlely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #12

Sunshine2323 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanPohKiat View Post
(Reply email by cabin today) my price is discounted at $300 for 3 days and by 1st june my pricing is $330 for 3 day.

coming event singapore biggest fashion expo on 14th june to 16th june at expo hall 5A from 11am to 9pm.early bird discount $240 for 3 days with 1 table and 2 chairs.. With advertisement on newpaper and emcee announcement.Huge crowds. First come first serve. Total 150 vendors ( received cabin sms on 15 may)

Anyone know whats the actual price for this event?

Thanks
His prices will get lower when the time is near! i trust him not! look at what lovey has written, so beware and be warned

Sunshine2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #13

Janice78 is on a distinguished road

I know that this organiser call Ices is not honest in the first place. Previously advertised and inform me that there is a bazaar at Taka. Ask me to secure the booth, please transfer the money immediately. Luckily I call and find out that there is no such event as Taka do not allow flea market or bazaar style in the mall.

If this Cabin is indeed Ices, then I strongly suggest all vendors here not to join his event at Expo. The event might be genuine but do you want to associate yourself with a dishonest organiser? Just my opinion.

Janice78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #14

cottonshopz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice78 View Post
I know that this organiser call Ices is not honest in the first place. Previously advertised and inform me that there is a bazaar at Taka. Ask me to secure the booth, please transfer the money immediately. Luckily I call and find out that there is no such event as Taka do not allow flea market or bazaar style in the mall.

If this Cabin is indeed Ices, then I strongly suggest all vendors here not to join his event at Expo. The event might be genuine but do you want to associate yourself with a dishonest organiser? Just my opinion.
This organiser sometime can be jason and sometime can be cabin, using same phone number but mention that is partner. And keep asking to transfer money immediately cos his event always left with last 5 slot. Its like so funny. Where got organiser keep rushing you to transfer money.

cottonshopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #15

lovlely is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottonshopz View Post
This organiser sometime can be jason and sometime can be cabin, using same phone number but mention that is partner. And keep asking to transfer money immediately cos his event always left with last 5 slot. Its like so funny. Where got organiser keep rushing you to transfer money.
Hello vendors,

For your own safety, you better not transfer any money to this Jason/ices/cabin from ideal solution. He is definately out to scam. For all you know this expo event may be cancelled for no reason when it gets nearer to date. This is his style. Hold event & cancel then makan all the vendors Money and refuse to refund. Why work with such unethical organizer? You think you will get what is promised to you? Think twice, seriously!

lovlely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #16

DarleneZ is on a distinguished road

I just received an email from Fleamonster regarding this event. They mentioned that they are organising a bazaar at Expo between 14-16 June. Can anybody tell me whether this Cabin and Fleamonster are from the same company as their event is held on the same date in Expo. Just want to be careful before I make any confirmation and payment.

DarleneZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #17

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 12
fleamonster is on a distinguished road

Dear All,

I am a spokesperson for Fleamonster also known as FM Exhibition International Pte. Ltd. Our website is www.fleamonstersg.com

Recently our vendor has come to alert us about ideal solutions. We are not together or associated with ideal solutions. As we have a large database of regular vendors, we also work together with other organisors held at expo event with the most recently being the SPH Fair held in May. So we also decided to give a try to partner with Ideal Solution. We had done a preliminary checks with expo and like to confirm that the event is paid for and is a confirmed event. Why we are partnering with other organisor is that we noticed that some organisor are struggling to hit the break event rate and thus result in the event being cancelled. By us helping them out and helping them to fill up the space, the event is thus more likely to go ahead.

Do take note that we are not a sole proprietor(single person company) but we are a private limited company ie. PTE LTD. Please find below some details about our company which includes pushcart, retails kiosks, retails units, EDM services, and many others amongst just a flea market organisor.

Many of our regular vendors know that we are a highly reputable company with zero event cancellation.

About FM Exhibition Pte Ltd (aka Fleamonster)
We are the largest flea market organiser in Singapore. A brief info about a part of our services is that we act as an organiser and have a large database of vendors (10,000 vendors and growing!) looking for pushcarts/retail units/flea markets/bazaars etc.

Our business services includes indoor sales event at shopping malls, leasing of retail unit, push carts and retail kiosks etc.

Currently we have on-going monthly flea markets (of only brand new merchandise) located at several shopping malls as well as retails units and push-carts at Bedok Point, Downtown East Mall, UE Square, Chinatown Point, Changi City Point, Broadway plaza, Keypoint and many others.

- Our vendors' products range from but not limited to
o lifestyle goods
o mobile phone accessories
o fashion apparels
o fashion accessories
o perfume
o cosmetics and skin care

Apart from the above, we also provide EDM services and web advertising packages to our vendors. Due to our rapid expansion, we have also been recently approached by Singtel to partner with them on their E!Bazaar Online Digital life.

As part of our service offering, we will also be opening up our first Flagship Leadership store at Changi City Point 1st floor with a spacious 765 square foot of space on the 11th of June 2013 that will carry many blogshops brands making it the biggest Blogshop retail store in Singapore.

Please visit our website at http://www.fleamonstersg.com for more details!

But for those already participating the Singapore Fashion Expo, please do your checks and call Singapore Expo and make an informed decision from there.

Despite Ideal solutions being our competitor, our real intention is still to help vendors who have their event cancelled due to the organisor failing to secure enough booths. By having more than one organisors forming a partnership, this will definitely help to reduce the likeliness of an event cancelling.

We are still conducting our own investigation on this matter and until then we have decided that we will not have any future collaboration with Ideal Solutions.

If you have any feedbacks, please send to us at sales@fleamonstersg.com

Kind Regards,
FleaMonster

fleamonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #18

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 15
Flying Elephant is on a distinguished road

oh no I just received another SMS from them about the event on 14 - 16 June.

Think they are really desperate to get their space filled up

Flying Elephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #19

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 14
beztech is on a distinguished road

Dear Fleamonster,
Thanks for the clarification. I understand that you are trying to help another organiser to "break even" their event. May I ask whether you check on the other organiser company profile and history before choosing to "HELP" them? I think a lot of vendors here already know the bad history of this organiser. Also, when you choose to "help" other organiser in future, please indicate it in your posting that you are "helping" another organiser and "NOT" the actual organiser yourself. This will give other people wrong impression of your company.

beztech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #20

Sunshine2323 is on a distinguished road

strangely, the ad in gumtree still carries the ideal solution's mobile number and the ad is there!

Sunshine2323 is offline   Reply With Quote