RetailBX.sg - Singapore Retail Business Exchange

Go Back   RetailBX.sg > Retail Central > Bazaars, Flea Markets, Fairs & Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Want to Make Great Sales in a Sales Event Inside a Shopping Mall?

This is a thread in the Bazaars, Flea Markets, Fairs & Events forums.
Hi, if you know anyone that is interested to make greats sales in a sales event, we have a few ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #1

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 12
fleamonster is on a distinguished road
Default Want to Make Great Sales in a Sales Event Inside a Shopping Mall?

Hi, if you know anyone that is interested to make greats sales in a sales event, we have a few coming up in Downtown East. Great crowd with the potential to make good sales. More details below:

Fashion Feast Week II -1st to 4th Nov(4 days) @ Downtown East Mall

Chinese New Year Sales - 31st Jan to 3 Feb( 4 days) @ Downtown East Mall

School Holidays Special - 18th to 24th March (7 days) @ Downtown East Mall

Fashion Feast Week II @ Downtown East
1st to 4th November 2012,
The Alley, Level 1 (in front of KFC) Downtown East!
*Booths filling up fast by previous vendors/sellers!
*Only $55 per day for 4 days!
(lowest ever rental rates in an air-conditined shopping mall with great traffic for up to 12 hours of operaing time(10am to 10pm)

Contact us at sales@fleamonstersg.com or flea.monstersg@gmail.com to book your booth today!

With 160 Shops and booths over 4 days that will be feasted by consumers, hurry join us and book your booth with us today!

In this Fashion Feast, you'll get...
  • Hot Spot and popular family destination in the East side of Singapore @ DownTown East!
  • Twice as much operating hours compared to a typical 2pm to 8pm fleamarket. With Fashion Feast, you will get 12 hours of operating time(10am to 10pm) which makes your money worth every dollar.
  • Over 160 booths over the four days(40 booths a day)
  • Square 3ft by 3ft tables with SKIRTING
Hear what others say about our Event last weekend:

“Flea with the Flea Monster was fabulous! They ensured that every vendor was well-taken care of, and all logistics were well setup even before the event. Most importantly, they got the best venue for the best crowd! Excellent job done! Looking forward to more exciting events from the Flea Monster!

Alvila Boutique
www.alvila.com.sg

"The event proved to be good for my company. The response received was good. Through this event, i get to advertise my website. The crowd was good. I believe the advertisment from fleamonster was good. My slot was on Friday and i am surprised that we can get good business even on a working afternoon. The crowd was heavier during the evenings. I must comment that the location of the flea was very ideal. It drew crowd from the bus stop outside and from E-Hub. The space allocated was big enough and there were no direct competition, which i think it is very considerate of the organizer.
Overall, i would very much like to participate in this event again should there be any. "

Carole Chua
www.dmerrylane.com

"Thank you for organizing the recent event at Downtown East. Although it was my first event, I was impressed by the service you have provided. Before the event itself, I received a number of emails with location details, rules & regulations and FAQs, much to the extent that I had no need to ask further questions and pretty much knew exactly what I should and should not do. You even provided picture examples of will organised stalls vs messy stalls!! Even before the event, I was given so much information that I did not feel like a first timer at all.
During the 4-day event, members of your organizing team could be seen walking around the area from time to time and were readily reachable by mobile should the need arises. The set-up and subsequent take down of the event was efficient and well organized.
I will most definitely take part in your future events that are around my area."

Regards,
Doreen
Grinstar Bows Etc.

Traffic Count done by Downtown east:1,049,786 per month

Book early to avoid disappointment!

Best Regards,
Melissa
www.fleamonstersg.com

fleamonster is offline   Reply With Quote