RetailBX.sg - Singapore Retail Business Exchange

Go Back   RetailBX.sg > Retail Central > Bazaars, Flea Markets, Fairs & Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

28th July to 1st August 2016 – July Fleamarket @ Downtown East

This is a thread in the Bazaars, Flea Markets, Fairs & Events forums.
28th July to 1st August 2016 – July Fleamarket @Downtown East ( Thur to Sun, 4 days) @ Downtown East ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 31-05-2016, 05:58 PM   #1

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 12
fleamonster is on a distinguished road
Default 28th July to 1st August 2016 – July Fleamarket @ Downtown East

28th July to 1st August 2016 – July Fleamarket @Downtown East ( Thur to Sun, 4 days) @ Downtown East Mall -$260 for all 4 days
The Alley, Level 1 (in front of KFC) Downtown East

** Pay only $65 per day instead of $80 per day!

Logistics:
- 1 table (3ft by 3ft) with skirting
- 2 chairs
- Carpeting
- Powerpoint (optional @ additional charge)
- Booth space of 6ft by 6ft

*Booths filling up fast by previous vendors/sellers!
(lowest ever rental rates in an air-conditined shopping mall with great traffic for up to 12 hours of operaing time(10am to 10pm)

Contact us at sales@fleamonstersg.com to book your booth today!

More info: www.fleamonstersg.com

With 40 Shops and booths over 4 days that will be feasted by consumers, hurry join us and book your booth with us today!

In this Fashion Feast, you'll get...
Free Entrance!
Hot Spot and popular family destination in the East side of Singapore @ DownTown East!
Twice as much operating hours compared to a typical 2pm to 8pm fleamarket. With Fashion Feast, you will get 12 hours of operating time(10am to 10pm) which makes your money worth every dollar.
Square 3ft by 3ft tables with SKIRTING
Sponsorship options for us to promote your products and website
Interested to make Great Sales for your products this coming Year-End December Fleamarket?

If yes, do contact us to get your booth A.S.A.P!
Standard Price:- $350 for 4 days
Early Bird Discounts - $260 (save $90)

*Strictly no reservation
**Please make payment to: POSB SAV 150-11651-1 to confirm your booth

Hear what others say about our Event last weekend:

“Flea with the Flea Monster was fabulous! They ensured that every vendor was well-taken care of, and all logistics were well setup even before the event. Most importantly, they got the best venue for the best crowd! Excellent job done! Looking forward to more exciting events from the Flea Monster!

Alvila Boutique
www.alvila.com.sg

"I am Joseph from Jan G Fashion. I was vendor No 13 on 13 and 14 September. Here are my sincere feedbacks/testimonials on the bazaar at Downtown East.
I like the car park. I can park right in front of the entrance of the bazaar area. It is very convenient and cheap as well. Whole day parking is $9+ compared to an average of $17+ in many shopping complexes. The vendor area, compare to many other events is just nice for me. I was also lucky to be flanked by very good vendors. We watched over each other's booth when it was break time . Food was all around us. It was even brought to my table by the hawker. And most importantly, my takings was one of my best. I guess Pasir Ris is mid and upper class. Customers buying power was there, although they still tend to bargain a little. And finally, the event staff are always there if we needed help.
It was really a very successful 2 days selling for me. This time round, I will be early to book for 4 days. This is an opportunity vendors should not missed. I would like to thank the organizer for getting such an ideal place for me to sell my products.
Thank you! Cheers!"

Best regards,
Joseph - Jan G Fashion

"The event proved to be good for my company. The response received was good. Through this event, i get to advertise my website. The crowd was good. I believe the advertisment from fleamonster was good. My slot was on Friday and i am surprised that we can get good business even on a working afternoon. The crowd was heavier during the evenings. I must comment that the location of the flea was very ideal. It drew crowd from the bus stop outside and from E-Hub. The space allocated was big enough and there were no direct competition, which i think it is very considerate of the organizer.
Overall, i would very much like to participate in this event again should there be any. "

Carole Chua
www.dmerrylane.com

"Thank you for organizing the recent event at Downtown East. Although it was my first event, I was impressed by the service you have provided. Before the event itself, I received a number of emails with location details, rules & regulations and FAQs, much to the extent that I had no need to ask further questions and pretty much knew exactly what I should and should not do. You even provided picture examples of will organised stalls vs messy stalls!! Even before the event, I was given so much information that I did not feel like a first timer at all.
During the 4-day event, members of your organizing team could be seen walking around the area from time to time and were readily reachable by mobile should the need arises. The set-up and subsequent take down of the event was efficient and well organized.
I will most definitely take part in your future events that are around my area."

Regards,
Doreen
Grinstar Bows Etc.

Traffic Count done by Downtown east:1,049,786 per month

Book early to avoid disappointment!

Best Regards,
Hendra
Fleamonster Singapore
www.fleamonstersg.com

Contact us at sales@fleamonstersg.com to book your booth today!

fleamonster is offline   Reply With Quote