RetailBX.sg - Singapore Retail Business Exchange

Go Back   RetailBX.sg > Retail Space Trading Hub > Share Flea Market Stalls
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Looking for Regular Flea Market Renters

This is a thread in the Share Flea Market Stalls forums.
Hi, We are a local publisher and developed a new business channel to sell our books. If you are a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #1

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 0
GoodyBooks is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for Regular Flea Market Renters

Hi,

We are a local publisher and developed a new business channel to sell our books. If you are a regular flea market renter or a regular pushcart renter, please go to http://retailbx.sg/pp-classifieds/sh...ct=1749&cat=11 to view our proposal.

We pay for the booth and manpower!

GoodyBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:51 PM   #2

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 17
Uniquez is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for Regular Flea Market Renters

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodyBooks View Post
Hi,

We are a local publisher and developed a new business channel to sell our books. If you are a regular flea market renter or a regular pushcart renter, please go to http://retailbx.sg/pp-classifieds/sh...ct=1749&cat=11 to view our proposal.

We pay for the booth and manpower!
Hi, correct me if i m wrong ? you r saying i am sharing half of my booth to you to sell your bks, n i m only earn $4 hourly rate and commission of per bk ? but that is only when i can only sell your bks ?

If i am selling my stuffs n your bks together, you only paying 50% for the booth i have rented but i still get my $4 hourly rate n commssion ?

Also you only wan booth sharing if only when it is of gd location ?

N when will you be making the payment of commission and wage ? will it be on the day of the end of the fair?

Uniquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 03:01 PM   #3

GoodyBooks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquez View Post
Hi, correct me if i m wrong ? you r saying i am sharing half of my booth to you to sell your bks, n i m only earn $4 hourly rate and commission of per bk ? but that is only when i can only sell your bks ?

If i am selling my stuffs n your bks together, you only paying 50% for the booth i have rented but i still get my $4 hourly rate n commssion ?

N when will you be making the payment of commission and wage ? will it be on the day of the end of the fair?
Hi,

The answers are in red:

It is partially correct. If you are sharing (meaning you are going to sell your own stuff as well), you will be paid 1/2 the basic ($2 per hour). $4 per hour is when you are solely selling our books. No, you will still be paid if you did not sell any books.

As mentioned, yes, we will pay 1/2 the amount if it's sharing, and also half the basic. We will only pay the full booth + $4 per hour if it's selling purely our books.
However, commission-wise, it stay the same.

We will assess whether the crowd is our target audience.

A few days before the booth starts, you would have to come to our office to collect the books. You would need to go back to the office to return the books when the event has ended, and that is when we will pay you your commission and basic.
However, for the booth, we will pay upfront first.

Hope that answer your doubts. Please feel free to contact [Removed, see ad] should you have further questions.

GoodyBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #4

EQingz is on a distinguished road

1 qn. you will transport you book back and there daily yourself right?

EQingz is offline   Reply With Quote