» Terms Of Service
I ) General
- Any person who gains access to, and/or uses this web-site (hereafter referred to as "user"), shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to comply with the terms and conditions contained in this "Terms of Service" section of the web-site.
- Furthermore, Pushcart Forum .SG may at any time revise the terms and conditions contained in this "Terms of Service" section of the web-site, and users should therefore periodically view the contents of this section for the updated terms and conditions, which are in place at the time they gain access to, and/or use this web-site. In any case, users will be bound by such terms and conditions, which are in place, at the time they gain access to, and/or use the web-site.
B) Member Conduct
- In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Pushcart Forum .SG has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Pushcart Forum .SG has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to Pushcart Forum .SG that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- You also warrant to Pushcart Forum .SG that you will not use this Web site to conduct any unethical commercial dealings or to commit commercial fraud. You will treat fellow members with fairness and respect in all business dealings that is facilitated through this website.
- This Web site contains forums, chat areas, bulletin board services, communities and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Communities"), you agree to use the Communities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Community, you will not:
- (a) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- (b) Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- (c) Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Pushcart Forum .SG official, forum moderator, admin, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- (d) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- (e) Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- (f) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- (g) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (h) Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- (i) Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- (j) Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- (k) Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- (l) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.
- (m) Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites.
- (n) “Stalk” or otherwise harass another.
- (o) Collect or store personal data about other users.
C) Termination and Access Restriction
- (p) Registering of multiple membership accounts to represent physcially different individuals.
- You agree that Pushcart Forum .SG, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, Pushcart Forum .SG Membership, use of the Services, and remove and discard any Content within the Services, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Pushcart Forum .SG believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service.
- Pushcart Forum .SG reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
A) Accuracy of Information
- Pushcart Forum .SG and the moderators' team are not responsible for the contents of this website unless stated otherwise.
- The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided "as is," "as available." Pushcart Forum .SG does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virusm is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
B) Technical Errors
- Users of the information provided on this website are exclusively responsible for how they employ the information and any outcome from its use. Pushcart Forum .SG cannot be held liable for any damages, incidental or consequential, material or otherwise, that you may incur through visiting this website or making use of its contents.
- It is our goal to minimise any disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.
C) Viruses and other programs
- While, we will make reasonable efforts to try to rectify such technical errors if they are brought to our attention, Pushcart Forum .SG do not accept any responsibility and hereby disclaim all legal liability for any loss or damage, howsoever occasioned and whomsoever caused, which arises from, or in connection with, any technical errors, or with any problems which arises from, or connection with such errors, whether such problems or errors result directly or indirectly from accessing to, or using this site, including any errors or problems which arises from, or in connection with, the access to, or use of, any external web-site which may be linked to this web-site.
D) Links to External Web-sites
- Pushcart Forum .SG do not accept any responsibility, and hereby disclaim all legal liability for any loss or damage caused by, or connected with, viruses, or other programs that may affect, the computer equipment, program or other property of any user who gains access to, or uses, this web-site, including such loss or damage caused by the downloading, reproduction or use of any material, including but not limited to data, text, images, video or audio files/programs, from this web-site, or from any external web-site linked to, or associated with, this web-site.
III) Intellectual Property, Ownership and Rights
- Pushcart Forum .SG, are not responsible for the availability of, or access to these external sites, nor does Pushcart Forum .SG accept any responsibility for, and hereby disclaim all legal liability for any loss or damage caused by, or connected with, the contents, including the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of any information, product, or process contained within, or connected with these external web-sites. Neither should the provision of links to these external web-sites be viewed as endorsement of these web-sites by Pushcart Forum .SG .
- All material displayed on this web-site, including the images of people or places, is either the property of Pushcart Forum .SG, or has been used with the permission of the rights holder.
- No user shall make use of any material contained within, or associated with this web-site, including, but not limited to, the use of any sign, logo, mark, or domain name associated with Pushcart Forum .SG, whether such use be for, or in connection with, another web-site (including use of the materials in, or as, meta-tags in another web-site), or whether such use be in any other form, or through any other means, unless prior written permission is first obtained from Pushcart Forum .SG.
- Furthermore, all users must also retain any copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary notice which may be contained within, or which may be associated with the material which is downloaded, reproduced or used.
V) Special Admonitions for International Use
- You agree to indemnify and hold Pushcart Forum .SG and its moderating team, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from Singapore, the United States, or the country in which you reside.
- Pushcart Forum .SG welcomes suggestions admin[at]retailbx.sg on how to improve our forum. However, while we appreciate suggestions made to us, Pushcart Forum .SG cannot guarantee that suggestions that are received would necessarily be implemented.