Local Designers and Fashionistas Wanted for FASHIONISTAS UNITE! @ Suntec City!!This is a thread in the Bazaars, Flea Markets, Fairs & Events forums.
Hi all fashion lovers, Calamine Solutions are seeking local fashion designers and fashion apparel/ accessories entrepreneurs to be an integral ...
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|20-07-2009, 01:58 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Local Designers and Fashionistas Wanted for FASHIONISTAS UNITE! @ Suntec City!!
Hi all fashion lovers,
Calamine Solutions are seeking local fashion designers and fashion apparel/ accessories entrepreneurs to be an integral part of our inaugural massive fashion bazaar in Singapore's prime events venue: Suntec City!
This bazaar will be situated in Halls 403 and 404, and will be at the entrance of the halls. What's more, it will be in conjunction with the Brides and Beauty 2009 fair organised by Singapore Press Holdings, which means, unparalleled media and advertising exposure for all entrepreneurs! What's further more, it will be next to the Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention, a sold-out event last year!
To summarise in one word: Awesome!!!!!
Here are some of the details:
Fashionistas Unite! @ Brides and Beauty 2009 Fair
14-16 August 2009 (Friday to Sunday) 11am to 9pm
Suntec Singapore, Level 4, Halls 403 & 404
The inaugural Women's Exhibition for beauty, fashion, lifestyle, weddings and all industries relating to Women & Couples.
Why Join Fashionistas Unite??
* It will be held within the awesome fashion fair, Brides and Beauty 2009 at Suntec City Convention Centre, the pinnacle venue for all entrepreneurs.
* On top of that, this event is just next to the cool Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention (Halls 401 and 402), which was a sold-out and jammed-packed event last year.
* Our FLEA MARKET ZONE is right at the ENTRANCE OF THE HALL!!! WOW!!
* Suntec City. Enough said.
MASSIVE PUBLICITY AND AWARENESS
The event will be publicised via:
o Newspaper partners: Lianhe Zaobao and The Sunday Times
o Online Media: Diva beta, The Straits Times Razor TV, citta bella.com
o Magazine Publicity: Her World, Nuyou, SHAPE, asiaSpa, female, Simply Her
o Radio Stations: Radio 91.3fm, radio 1003
o Main Organiser's Expected Crowd Size: 100,000 visitors
QUICK FACTS About Fashionistas Unite!
* Registration Fees = $320 only (Early-bird fees and Lifestyle Value 2009 Participants); $350 (from 1 August 2009 0000hrs onwards)
* Number of Stalls = 90
* Stall Space = 1.5m * 1.5m
* Logistics Provided = 1 table (3x3ft), 1 chair
* Selection of stall location is first-pay-first-served.
* Vendors are allowed to bring 2 clothes racks max; if you forego your table, you can bring 4 racks.
* 13-Amp Electricity to be shared in zones. Usage only upon approval.
* Items Disallowed= Food/ Drinks/ Imitation Goods/ Pirated Items/ Illegal Items and Services
More info at: http://retailbx.sg/resources/bazaars...uty-2009-1089/
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pushcart for Sharing @ Suntec City Infront of Toy R Us||saigon||Archive 2009||8||29-06-2009 04:28 PM|
|Pushcart at Suntec City for Takeover||bgorillaz||Letting Go Retail Space||8||04-03-2009 06:52 PM|
|Sharing of retail space at Suntec City||mainey812||Archive 2008||18||10-12-2008 12:59 AM|
|Share pushcart at Bugis Junction/Raffles City/Suntec||yappee||Archive 2008||5||30-06-2008 12:12 AM|