RetailBX.sg - Singapore Retail Business Exchange

Go Back   RetailBX.sg > Retail Central > Importing From Overseas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to get items from overseas countries to sell in Singapore? - Page 9

This is a thread in the Importing From Overseas forums.
Originally Posted by Giftforsomeone HI Kioskwerkz, CAn advise where are the distributor centres in China? MTIA! I knew some very ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 02:24 AM   #81

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 14
ganetzp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How to get items from overseas countries to sell in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giftforsomeone View Post
HI Kioskwerkz,

CAn advise where are the distributor centres in China?
MTIA!
I knew some very big distributor centress and went there b4 in China last year.

1. Guangzhou city for baby items: 中山8路export market. do remember dont go those domestic market, othervise you can't find any Cxrter, Gxp, mothercxare brand product or romper, also can find Japan & koran style (tap written in Japanese or Korean in very good quality)for those china domestic market only can find some baby clother only suitable ware in China.

for adult clothes: export market which near guangzhou behind realway station. adult clothes also can go to china local market, just cross the road will do. 白马,红棉,etc market very cheap, in 13巷 you can fidn ¥10 even ¥5 can get wholesale price for 5 or 10 pcs with good quality in local china wholesale market , but you have to get up earlier 4am to look for goods. after 7 am, martket closed.

for bag: near guangzhou realway station, the road call 桂花岗, there got 10 market to sell , all are manufactor set up there, you also can make order there.

for accessary and shoes: around 广州海珠广场 , got 3 markets, can't remember the name, you just ask whose people , they will show you .

I went to Guangzhou a lot for import my goods last year. you can take cab from airpot cost around ¥100 ++, then look for a local hotel ( got one guangzhou local hotel call 7 days , very cheap n near some distributor centre, cost ¥60~120 per day, price depending what kind of room you take, no food previde)

2. other distributor : yiwu city in Ze jian. have a lot big market from baby and adult items all have . Can take plane to Shanghai city then transfer to local bus at airpot ¥200 can reached there, if you rich can take cab also cost ¥600~1000. I went once only.

3. fu jian Shi shi City also big distributor market, but I never go Fu Jian, coz not convience to take plane.

ganetzp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #82

My Reputation: Points: 10/ Rep Power: 0
mumofamelia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-fashion View Post
I can get products from China, Korea and even authentic designer goods from Europe.

if interested, do contact ^^
Hi,

I am interested to get PORORO/HELLO KITTY/PRINCESS mugs, cups and bottles.

Are you able to help?

KIndly email me

Thks

mumofamelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 12:25 AM   #83

Hipkamo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by singyen View Post
Hi
I am newbie here & thought of getting items from overseas to singapore to sell .
Can any1 help me how to go about the procedure?

Example : China has lots of gifts & crafts. I saw their items online. But their payment mode is T/T or western union. I never use this payment mode b4. How to do the payment?
Some require minimum quantity 5000 pcs but I only want to get small bulk 20 to 50 pcs cos don have so much captial to get 5000 pcs.

Any1 to advise me?
Hi there,

I will send you more info on how to import goods from overseas and safe transaction.

Hipkamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #84

MatchingColours is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganetzp View Post
I knew some very big distributor centress and went there b4 in China last year.

1. Guangzhou city for baby items: 中山8路export market. do remember dont go those domestic market, othervise you can't find any Cxrter, Gxp, mothercxare brand product or romper, also can find Japan & koran style (tap written in Japanese or Korean in very good quality)for those china domestic market only can find some baby clother only suitable ware in China.

for adult clothes: export market which near guangzhou behind realway station. adult clothes also can go to china local market, just cross the road will do. 白马,红棉,etc market very cheap, in 13巷 you can fidn ¥10 even ¥5 can get wholesale price for 5 or 10 pcs with good quality in local china wholesale market , but you have to get up earlier 4am to look for goods. after 7 am, martket closed.

for bag: near guangzhou realway station, the road call 桂花岗, there got 10 market to sell , all are manufactor set up there, you also can make order there.

for accessary and shoes: around 广州海珠广场 , got 3 markets, can't remember the name, you just ask whose people , they will show you .

I went to Guangzhou a lot for import my goods last year. you can take cab from airpot cost around ¥100 ++, then look for a local hotel ( got one guangzhou local hotel call 7 days , very cheap n near some distributor centre, cost ¥60~120 per day, price depending what kind of room you take, no food previde)

2. other distributor : yiwu city in Ze jian. have a lot big market from baby and adult items all have . Can take plane to Shanghai city then transfer to local bus at airpot ¥200 can reached there, if you rich can take cab also cost ¥600~1000. I went once only.

3. fu jian Shi shi City also big distributor market, but I never go Fu Jian, coz not convience to take plane.
Hi ganetzp,

For bag, can advice the place near Guangzhou railway station, they have samples for you to see or you have to bring your own pictures for them to replicate?

Do you have any manufacturers or suppliers to share in Guangzhou as I intend to go in Jan 2011.

MatchingColours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #85

viper2225 is on a distinguished road

Guangzhou/China to Singapore . Sea Freight SGD 99 / CBM only! Door to Door Services. Please log in to www.sglinkchina.com for more information and services.

Sebastian Li
sebastian@adcor-group.com
Adcor Express Line (s) Pte Ltd.

viper2225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #86

jessy.bird is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2225 View Post
Guangzhou/China to Singapore . Sea Freight SGD 99 / CBM only! Door to Door Services. Please log in to www.sglinkchina.com for more information and services.

Sebastian Li
sebastian@adcor-group.com
Adcor Express Line (s) Pte Ltd.
How much is your air freight charges?

jessy.bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #87

viper2225 is on a distinguished road

Hey hi Singyen,

I understand that you are actually importing goods from China.I would suggest you look into Guangzhou.We have a lot of customer geeting goods from Guangzhou.We are actually able to help you in the freight service from Guangzhou to Singapore @ SGD 99 /Cbm to your doorstep.

Please log in to www.sglinkchina.com for more information.
You can also email me at sebastian@adcor-group.com for more information.

Good luck!

viper2225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:41 AM   #88

HelloKitty is on a distinguished road

Hello,
Anyone knows how to get Hello Kitty products from China/Japan?
Thanks alot!

HelloKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #89

kennetho is on a distinguished road

Hi Hipkamo,

Able to send me details on how to import small amount of goods from China?

Much thanks,
Kennetho

kennetho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #90

niceprice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by singyen View Post
Hi
I am newbie here & thought of getting items from overseas to singapore to sell .
Can any1 help me how to go about the procedure?

Example : China has lots of gifts & crafts. I saw their items online. But their payment mode is T/T or western union. I never use this payment mode b4. How to do the payment?
Some require minimum quantity 5000 pcs but I only want to get small bulk 20 to 50 pcs cos don have so much captial to get 5000 pcs.

Any1 to advise me?

For the MOQ, look for smaller bulk, but be prepared to pay several times more compared to a 5000 moq vs 20-50.
How much is the amount of $ in question?

If you deal with supplier before and trust them then use Western union.

But in your case its new, T/T is via Banks to Banks. More charges.
But I once stopped a T/T when I feel it's weird. via Tracing. They charge you for tracing also.
For western union, they do not provide such service.

My advice is to seek Wholesalers who buy big bulk and resell to smaller buyers like you.

Some accept escrow and Paypal, you just have to learn to ask.

niceprice is offline   Reply With Quote